Your celebration artistically edited to enhance watch-ability and preserve your favorite memories. All formalities (ceremony, intros, speeches, etc.) documented and woven together seamlessly to create a truly special masterpiece. High-energy dancing moments are edited and set to music for for an upbeat and entertaining viewing experience. Also enjoy a 2 minute teaser that will undoubtedly become your most prized keepsake.
We have developed a fresh approach to both recording and editing Wedding video content. After noticing that most videography looks antiquated, we decided to raise the bar. Our cinematography is vibrant, full of joy, highly watchable, and easily shared. Our work is guaranteed to make you incredibly happy as you relive your favorite memories time and time again.
You will be happy you did it.
BEST PRACTICES: GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WEDDING FILM
- Wear a button down shirt while getting your hair done. We hate to see brides have to cut the shirts off their own backs as to not mess up freshly completed hair!
- Keep the volume of the radio on low. Catching sentimental dialog during the bridal prep is essential to a heartwarming video.
- Set up your make up artists and hair stylists in front of a window. Natural light creates the best quality film.
- Think about exchanging a gift during bridal prep. It is a lovely gesture that brings out the emotions of the day, and will be a great piece of the film that you can cherish forever.
- A first look is extremely practical. It is a great way for filmmakers to capture such an emotional moment, rather than trying to capture the emotions of a couple facing in opposite directions. Plus, you are free to mingle during cocktail hour!
- The superstition of not seeing each other before the ceremony is a bit more traditional than most couples care for today.
- The first look can render so much more emotion and vulnerability in an intimate setting, rather than seeing each other for the first time in front of many other guests.
- Don't chew gum! It does not look good on camera.
- Make sure the wedding party knows a videographer is coming. Make them aware they should act natural and let the day unfold as it would organically.
- Don't act like a model. Your natural self is your best self!
- Most importantly, SMILE! Your big day is here and all the stress of planning is in the past.
getting the most out of your film
- Kindly ask guests to put away all cellphones during the ceremony. This allows videographers to get all of the best possible angles without a cellphone in the shot.
- Look at each other during vows. This allows you to savor the moment and create beautiful moments for filming.
- Stay together with your newly beloved spouse as much as possible. The more time spent together, the more opportunity for great shots. You can also control the "vibe." One you start dancing, your guests will, too.